Cashmere Insight #1: it promotes sleep
Thursday - Jan. 21, 2021
With a restless baby on your hands, you will try anything to get them to sleep through the night. Our advice? Try cashmere to keep your little one calm and comfortable.
Here are some of the ways our cashmere baby bodysuits will help your baby sleep through the night
- 100% pure cashmere fibers are ultra-soothing and relaxing due to the heavenly-soft feel of the material. Cashmere is much softer than either cotton or regular sheep’s wool, making it the better option for promoting sleep.
- Cashmere actually lowers a baby’s heart rate, according to researchers. They say that direct contact with the material will then make their sleep deeper - giving moms a better night's sleep too, of course.
- Another great benefit of cashmere is its thermo-regulating property. It will keep your baby warm in the winter and cool in the summers, allowing them to always feel comfortable no matter the temperature of your home. This is due to the fibers’ versatility and high moisture content, which allows the fibers to easily adapt to the body’s temperature.
- The soft material is also hypoallergenic, which means your little one has a low risk of developing any allergies from the material and waking up feeling itchy and uncomfortable in the middle of the night. If your baby suffers from sensitive skin or eczema, cashmere is the best choice for clothes and blankets.
- On those harsh winter nights, or when you are on a walk with your baby in the cold, you want to make sure they are extra bundled up but still feel comfortable and not too bulky. This is when cashmere is the perfect solution. Cashmere is three times warmer than regular sheep’s wool, but is lighter and feels like a second skin. Put your little one in cashmere, and they will be sleeping much easier during the cold.
Shop our cozy and calming baby bodysuits now for your restless baby!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.